Voice Lessons Information
Why take voice lessons?
- Provides an opportunity to deal with the unique challenges of their particular music parts one on one with an expert teacher. This will allow your child to progress at their own level rather than at the rate of the class.
- Review and reinforcement of class assignments.
- Earlier exposure to superior vocal techniques.
- Expanded opportunities for advanced solo and ensemble instruction.
- Gives students more confidence in their individual performing because of the individual attention private lessons can provide.
- Enhanced opportunity for success at individual competitions such as All-Region Choir and Solo & Ensemble contest.
- Heightened standard for group endeavors such as concerts and contests.
Mrs. Lee's Voice Studio
Policies and Guidelines
To Sign Up for Voice Lessons...
Please enter all information and then click submit.